New protocols have been introduced into our services in order to minimise the transmission of illness in the community.
- Contact tracing: I will not accept appointments on blocked numbers. I need name, email and contact phone number which you can be reached on. ID maybe asked for. I will keep this information secure and will only disclose if required to by Ministry of Health.
- Payments are to be contact less where possible and via internet banking or mobile banking into my account 06-0730-0308357-00. If paying by cash, please put the correct cash in an envelope.
- If you or anyone in your household test positive for covid-19 please inform me as well as the Ministry of Health.
What to expect
- Preappointment screening- health status. Please do not ring me for an appointment if you or anyone in your household has experienced cold or flu symptoms in the past 48 hrs, or been in contact with others who have.
- Please arrive freshly showered, if not possible or you have been at work, please ask for shower.
- On arrival, shoes are to be removed in entrance way, hands sanitised and temperature maybe taken.
- Shower if required, but otherwise please wash your hands and face.
- Shower available on request or please sanitise or wash hands prior to leaving the premises.
The masseuse will be clothed, no naked or topless massage available. PPE gear is available, this includes the use of a mask and gloves. You are welcome to bring and wear a mask if you feel more comfortable doing so. I also encourage you to bring your own towel and toiletries.
Massage is one way touch only, please do not touch the masseuse.